Modern Greek cuisine
After completing my culinary education in Switzerland, and before the opening of the cooking school, I traveled the world in search of new flavours, techniques and ways of using different ingredients and spices.
Studying the art of blending spices in India, understanding the influence of ingredients on our health in Sri Lanka’s Ayurvedic cooking school, grasping the concept of perfect balance of sweet/sour/salty and spicy in Thailand and so on.
All the experience helped me to create my own dishes, which combine excellent organic greek produce, gained knowledge from Asia and Swiss perfection.
Each lesson is designed to produce a harmonious meal of starters, main course and dessert. We use only organic ingredients and free-range meat and poultry. All seafood and fish is wild from our sea. Enjoy your healthy meal experience.
What to expect:
- Upon arrival to our magnificent location you will be greeted with a glass of sparkling wine or freshly made lemonade and small appetizers to awake your appetite and curiosity what comes next.
- While enjoying your drinks our chef will brief you about the schedule and share some interesting information. Please shoot all your questions, I will happily answer them all.
- For the next 3-4 hours we will immerse into cooking with only organic ingredients, tasting, learning new techniques, discovering new flavors and having good time. You will make the dough from the scratch and bake your breads in a real wood oven, you will chop, cut, mix, boil. (or just relax and enjoy watching others making their hands dirty)
- During each class we will prepare 6 courses: 4 hot and cold appetizers, main course and dessert.
- The menu will be customised according your preferences well in advance trough e-mail correspondence.
- After class completion will gather the food and sit to enjoy our delicious dinner in a terrace, surrounded by olive and orange trees with mesmerizing view of the sea and islands.
If you have any questions or require further clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail or by phone.
For more details look at our calendar.