Excite yourself with fresh and flavorful tastes of lemon grass, limes, palm sugar, chilies, fresh coriander, fish sauce and coconut. Learn to combine these flavors to create memorable dishes like the famous soups Tom Yum Goong or Tom Kha Kai, fried rice Khao pad, curries with fish or chicken or vegetarian,
Understand the use of different types of rice and make perfect fried rice for your main course or coconut sticky rice to accompany luscious mangos for exotic dessert. Get to grips for the ideal spring rolls with freshly made mouthwatering sauces.
Every dish is going to be made together from scratch and the mystery of creating a special meal will be revealed in front of your own eyes. At your personal cooking station our chef will guide you through all the recipes.
What to expect:
- Upon arrival to our magnificent location you will be greeted with a glass of sparkling wine or freshly made lemonade and small appetizers to awake your appetite and curiosity what comes next.
- While enjoying your drinks our chef will brief you about the schedule and share some interesting information. Please shoot all your questions, I will happily answer them all.
- For the next 3-4 hours we will immerse into cooking with only organic ingredients, tasting, learning new techniques, discovering new flavors and having good time. You will make the dough from the scratch and bake your breads in a real wood oven, you will chop, cut, mix, boil. (or just relax and enjoy watching others making their hands dirty)
- During each class we will prepare 6 courses: 4 hot and cold appetizers, main course and dessert.
- The menu will be customised according your preferences well in advance trough e-mail correspondence.
- After class completion will gather the food and sit to enjoy our delicious dinner in a terrace, surrounded by olive and orange trees with mesmerizing view of the sea and islands.
If you have any questions or require further clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail or by phone.